Supported Phones and Features
Other Supported Phones
Listed phones and features are supported in the CudaTel firmware versions shown. Phone and feature support in earlier firmware versions may vary.
1. Only one handset per base station is currently supported.
2. Requires uploading phone firmware to the CudaTel. A Cisco support contract may be required.
3. Custom Branding is a service available with the Communication Server 670 model.
4. For the CudaTel to be able to provision a SIP Firmware on the Cisco 7911, 7931, 7940G, 7965, 7970, 7971, and 7975 firmware version 8.5(2) or later must be installed first.
5. MP124 Hardware Revision D required. Faxing or modem use is not supported.
6. There are known inconsistencies in CallerID delivery using the SPA8800.
7. Some Yealink phones require updated firmware versions to provision. T22P: 220.127.116.11, T26P: 18.104.22.168, T28P: 22.214.171.124, T32G: 126.96.36.199, T38G: 188.8.131.52, VP530: 184.108.40.206, W52P: 220.127.116.11
8. The Patton 4118 supports only analog lines. 4960/4980 support a digital E1/T1 connection only.
Most SIP-compliant devices can be manually provisioned with the CudaTel Communication Server, but feature support may vary. Contact CudaTel Support for more details.